Dog beds take up a lot of living room real estate but often do not add much to your design aesthetic. We looked for hip cool dog bed covers but found most are dull and uninspired.
In this easy DIY project our daughter shows you how to recycle your Turkish towels to add some design sense to your decor.
This is an easy DIY project for rainy days and board kids :) Here's how to make stylish slip on, removeable and washable cover for medium large dog beds. Using Turkish Towels creates a stylish unstructured casual fit that can replace your old cover with some California chic colors for your home.
It's easy enough, all you need is
- A medium dog bed
- Two Turkish Towels - or one for a small dog bed
- Measuring tape
- Velcro Tape
- Heat Bond
- Measure the dog bed and cut the towels leaving about 6" at each end to provide enough room for the seams.
- Iron the seams with the Heat Bond tape
- Apply Velcro tape for the opening.
- Add a dog and you're all set.
We're sure you'll love your new stylish dog bed cover that will give you a laid back Santa Barbara lifestyle vibe.
Here's a little video to share with your DIY canine lovers ...