- Turkish towels dry much quicker than terry towels
- Terry towels absorb water, where as turkish cotton pushes water from your skin.
- Turkish weaves are tighter and therefore resist mold and mildew.
- They can be rolled tightly, which makes them them ideal for packing
- They the best travel companion, as they are so versatile and can be used as a wrap or blanket on the plane, a stylish scarf or sarong, and of course as your beach towel
- They can be embroidered for reasonable cost and make great VIP gifts, add style to corporate events and give your brand a colorful presence.
Do you find that picking out Christmas gifts for your family and close friends seems so much easier than finding corporate gifts for your office? You're not the only one....
You might be surprised, but Turkish towels are different from ordinary terrycloth bath towels. Not only are they considered the first towels ever made, but they are distinctive for their...