- Turkish towels dry much quicker than terry towels
- Terry towels absorb water, where as turkish cotton pushes water from your skin.
- Turkish weaves are tighter and therefore resist mold and mildew.
- They can be rolled tightly, which makes them them ideal for packing
- They the best travel companion, as they are so versatile and can be used as a wrap or blanket on the plane, a stylish scarf or sarong, and of course as your beach towel
- They can be embroidered for reasonable cost and make great VIP gifts, add style to corporate events and give your brand a colorful presence.
As with many other aspects of government policy, overfishing and other fishing-related environmental issues are a real problem, but it’s not clear that government intervention is the solution. Indeed, it...
The new trend in wedding favors this year is back to basics, with beautiful handmade gifts for attendees that will remind them of your generosity, love and warmth every time they use...