We love Turkish Towels
because of their beautiful textile designs as well as their versatility. I discovered Turkish Towels during a summer trip to Europe where I noticed that locals were using thin, soft, beautifully colored towels while at the beach. They not only brought one towel, but they brought several. Europeans tend to spend the entire day at the beach, so they will often bring multiple towels, coverups as well as a change of bathing suit. After much research I found artisans in Turkey that are dedicated to the original craft of creating these unique textiles. I worked with them to create the best designs and fabrics to sell direct to our clients at prices not typically seen in the home textile market, all while maintaining a high level of quality and design.
Here are our top reasons why we think Turkish Towels are not only stylish and fashionable, but oh-so practical...
- Turkish towels dry much quicker than terry towels
- Terry towels absorb water, where as turkish cotton pushes water from your skin.
- Turkish weaves are tighter and therefore resist mold and mildew.
- They can be rolled tightly, which makes them them ideal for packing
- They the best travel companion, as they are so versatile and can be used as a wrap or blanket on the plane, a stylish scarf or sarong, and of course as your beach towel
We hope you will love our Turkish Towels as much as well do! Also, please know that every sale helps save the ocean! :)